Home

Wellbutrin weight loss Reddit

Before I was taking Wellbutrin, I was already on a weight loss journey, but the weight was coming off very slowly. I am not positive if my metabolism was changed by my weight loss tactics or if Wellbutrin is what is making the difference. I've been at my goal weight for several months now and even though I am eating the same kinds of food I was. Zyban. Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) , major depressive disorder, atypical antidepressant , Epileptic seizures , ADHD, alleviate sexual dysfunction, weight loss, releasing agent of dopamine and norepinephrine (NDRA), similarly to other cathinones , Wellbutrin SR and XL. 5.1k Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) , major depressive disorder, atypical antidepressant , Epileptic seizures , ADHD, alleviate sexual dysfunction, weight loss, releasing agent of dopamine and norepinephrine (NDRA), similarly to other cathinones , Wellbutrin SR and XL. 4.6k This is a normal response to Wellbutrin. Different people notice the effect at different times, but most of the patients tend to see some differences in appetite already after a week, and then some solid weight loss after maybe 3-4 weeks. At a certain point (hard to tell exactly) the weight loss will stop. HH. 3

I just started Wellbutrin, but I've been on an SSRI for 6 months and if anything it's helped my weight loss. Being less depressed and anxious makes it easier to sleep and easier to make food choices that aren't based on my emotions throughout the day I lost a lot of weight about 6 years ago and have kept it all off since then, partially thanks to Wellbutrin in my opinion. Obviously psychiatric medications affect everyone differently, though I will say that ~95% of the people I know who've taken Wellbutrin (for mental illness, smoking cessation, and/or weight loss) really like it Wellbutrin -Bupropion , all things related to this antidepressant. Zyban. Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) , major depressive disorder, atypical antidepressant , Epileptic seizures , ADHD, alleviate sexual dysfunction, weight loss, releasing agent of dopamine and norepinephrine (NDRA), similarly to other cathinones.

Has anyone on Wellbutrin actually lost weight? - reddi

Zyban. Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI) , major depressive disorder, atypical antidepressant , Epileptic seizures , ADHD, alleviate sexual dysfunction, weight loss, releasing agent of dopamine and norepinephrine (NDRA), similarly to other cathinones , Wellbutrin SR and X Wellbutrin (taken as bupropion HCL XL 150 mg or 300 mg) may cause the patient to lose up to 5 pounds after six months. The weight loss is dependent on the initial weight of the individual before beginning Wellbutrin treatment. Wellbutrin dosage can be increased up to 350mg daily or as recommended by a doctor or physician 2) No weight gain or loss to speak of. Wellbutrin generally does not cause significant weight fluctuation, and is often the drug of choice because other anti-depressants are known for weight gain. 3) Sex drive was SIGNIFICANTLY reduced on Wellbutrin. I'm delighted that it has returned on Viibryd Wellbutrin is considered unique among anti-depressants in that it is at LEAST weight neutral and at best usually helps with weight loss somewhat. Other anti-depressants, especially the class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's for short) are actually well known to cause weight gain (8) to the tune of 5-10 pounds (or more. More likely than other antidepressants to cause weight loss; however, may also cause weight gain in some people. May increase blood pressure. Blood pressure should be taken on treatment initiation and monitored periodically. The dosage of Wellbutrin requires adjusting in kidney and liver disease

Consider this: If the patient — you perhaps — were taking bupropion as a weight-loss drug, and not as an antidepressant, you would also need help to improve your food choices, avoid overeating. Taking Two Stims - Wellbutrin and Vyvanse - Anyone Else? - posted in Anorexia Discussions: Would you please share your experience with taking these two stimulants every day? (They are prescribed by MD for dealing with depression and BED.) Any experiences with Vyvanse would be great.... As for me they are working, taking 150 mgs XR Wellbutrin (generic) and 30 mgs of Vyvanse (brand name no. Wellbutrin Mood Swings Reddit, Diabetic Weight Loss Meds, Best Appetite Suppressant On The Market, Foods To Avoid To Lose Stomach Fat, Strongest Appetite Suppressant 2020, Instant Knockout Command Ark, Up Time Dietary Supplement, Hunger Suppressant Foods They know very deeply how powerful the millipede just now is It Wellbutrin Anger Reddit of extraordinary life, even Amsa Fast Orlistat Reviews human beings in a halfstep extraordinary. many people Recommended Daily Water Intake For Weight Loss no one does some work So, Wellbutrin Anger Reddit mind, Wellbutrin Anger Reddit young and strong. Bupropion has an average rating of 6.9 out of 10 from a total of 24 ratings for the treatment of Obesity. 67% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect. I began taking Bupropion last week and began to notice its effect pretty quickly

Objective: To critically examine the efficacy of bupropion SR for weight loss. Research Methods and Procedures: This 24-week multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled study randomized obese adults to placebo, bupropion SR 300, or 400 mg/d. Subjects were counseled on energy-restricted diets, meal replacements, and exercise. During a 24-week extension, placebo subjects were randomized to. Wellbutrin (Bupropion) received an overall rating of 6 out of 10 stars from 1474 reviews. See what others have said about Wellbutrin (Bupropion), including the effectiveness, ease of use and side effects User Reviews for Wellbutrin to treat Depression. Wellbutrin has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 445 ratings for the treatment of Depression. 62% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect. Filter by condition Wellbutrin, an antidepressant that can spur weight loss and boost libido, is on everyone's lips. Sari Botton reveals why she's on auto-refill. I was 47 in the winter of 2013 when I went to my.

Weight loss and Wellbutrin : Wellbutrin_Bupropion - reddi

Weight loss : Wellbutrin_Bupropion - reddit

a problem with menstrual periods. dry skin. neck pain. drowsiness. fever. loss of muscle coordination. fluid retention in the legs, feet, arms or hands. temporary redness of face and neck. i have taken welbutrin XL (300 mg) for 4 months and i noticed a rapid weight loss and a marked decrease in my appetite but i think it also goes back to my depression causing me to over eat like a maniac. i lost 20 pounds in the first month and it has slowed since then, the doctor lowered my dosage for a month, and ran tests but while i was over prescribed wellbutrin i experienced the same. 2. Greenway FL, Fujioka K, Plodkowski RA, et al.; COR-I Study Group. Effect of naltrexone plus bupropion on weight loss in overweight and obese adults (COR-I): a multicentre, randomised, double. Wellbutrin Weight Loss. Wellbutrin weight loss is one of the most commonly reported effects, and this effect is something that makes Wellbutrin a drug of choice for many people, and why many people also want to use it for nicotine cessation. Given below are some reddit user experiences on how long it takes for Wellbutrin to kick in

Antidepressant Weight Loss Reddit - WeightLossLook

In the meantime, read on to find out exactly why Wellbutrin is dangerous for anorexics. Increased Weight Loss. A frequently reported side effect of taking Wellbutrin is weight fluctuations. According to a study on Wellbutrin weight fluctuations, it is more likely for people taking Wellbutrin to experience weight loss rather than weight gain Hello all, new to this site. I am completely off of Wellbutrin as of August 11, 2017. My brief history: I was on 300 mg WB from 2005-summer 2014, when my dosage was upped to 450 mg. I was on 450 mg from summer 2014 through May 2017 when I began my taper. Ive tried to get off WB twice before and w.. Height: 5 feet 8 inches. Starting Weight: 330 lbs. Weight Lost: 177 lbs. Current Weight: 153 lbs. Goal Weight: 163 lbs. BMI: 23. Posted October 13, 2014. I take abilify and have for years, as a supplement to my Wellbutrin. It is actually my hope and ultimate goal to get off of all my medications after surgery (I take 9 pills every morning and. Doctors are warning that an antidepressant sold under such names as Wellbutrin, as well as the smoking cessation drug Zyban, is increasingly being abused by drug users - with often fatal results

Zoloft and Wellbutrin are considered complementary medications because together they exert their effects on the trifecta of monoamine neurotransmitters that have long been theorized to be implicated in depressive symptomatology, namely, serotonin,.. Sep 5, 2020. #2. 1) No they don't work against each other, it looks like Trintellix modulates serotonin while Wellbutrin increases dopamine and norepinephrine while antagonizing nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. 2) I would ask for professional help tapering Best antidepressant for weight loss: Wellbutrin (Bupropion) Although there are older antidepressants that may cause a person to lose weight, most are associated with weight gain with the exception of Wellbutrin. For this reason, if weight is a big concern, I would recommend trying this particular medication before others

Losing weight on Wellbutrin : depressionregimens - reddi

Wellbutrin is often combined with an ssri to combat sexual and weight gain side effects. But as you taper down on the Prozac, you're mostly on the wellbutrin, and it's possible without the counterbalance of the ssri you're feeling the full effects of the stimulating qualities of the wellbutrin, which isn't generally used for anxiety problems. Location: Massachusetts. Surgery: Gastric Sleeve. Surgery Date: 12/16/2014. Starting Weight: 408 lbs. Weight Lost: 240 lbs. Current Weight: 168 lbs. Goal Weight: 170 lbs. Posted March 31, 2016. we used to call them happy pills. wellbutrin has that side effect on me of giving me a stupid smile half the time

Wellbutrin and weight/appetite changes? : loseit - reddi

1. However, both forms of Wellbutrin can cause hair loss. The good news is that this effect usually improves after you stop taking the medication. Both Wellbutrin SR and XL have a black box warning, which is the strongest warning assigned by the FDA, due to an increased risk for suicide in children, adolescents, and young adults taking these drugs
  2. The Wellbutrin-Naltrexone pill has recently been approved for use in the United States and Europe. The available sustained release tablet comes at a dose of 90 mg and 8 mg for Bupropion and Naltrexone, respectively. According to medical experts, the recommended maximum dose for weight loss is at 360 mg Bupropion and 32 mg of Naltrexone
  3. Wellbutrin And Weight Loss. With research through clinical observation, the results showed that patients who were overweight or had obesity issues lost weight while on Wellbutrin. Bupropion weight loss is considered as a side effect of Wellbutrin treatment process, but this is not directly related to it. This is possible because, for instance, a patient who is an ardent smoker or suffers.
  4. lost on average 10-14 pounds (5.6% to 6.5% of body weight) compared to controls which gained 6-8 pounds during the same time period. What's interesting is that the percentage of weight loss achieved in each individual was independent of age, sex or BMI. Which means that if you are only 5-10 pounds overweight, it.
  5. ished hunger and weight loss can come with Wellbutrin use, too, says Ackerman. But this side effect, and a dampened sex drive, are actually more common with other.
  6. Among all antidepressants, Wellbutrin is most likely to cause actual weight loss 2. According to a study published in The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry in October 2010, people taking Wellbutrin lost about 2 pounds on average during the first 3 months of treatment and close to 4 pounds during long-term treatment 2
MODERATORSPin en Health, Fitness Dieting

User Reviews for. Wellbutrin XL oral. Show ratings & reviews for. All Conditions (1675 reviews) Depression (1064 reviews) Stop Smoking (148 reviews) Bipolar Depression (148 reviews) Other (121. Wellbutrin for Weight Loss 2021 [Weight Loss Stories, Case Studies] Wellbutrin for Weight Loss 2021 - Wellbutrin is quite different from Meridia but as it works the same as Wellbutrin. If you are nonsmokers and want to lose weight then you need to take doctors' advice taking the course of Wellbutrin Wellbutrin and weight loss, for example, is a fairly common occurrence among users. Some patients also experienced hair loss caused by Wellbutrin. Another point to note is when one tries stopping Wellbutrin dosages it is better to taper off gradually rather than stopping bupropion cold turkey Taking them individually, I had similar reactions (weight gain with cymbalta & weight loss with wellbutrin). The two meds together seemed to cancel one another out as far as the weight issue goes. I was on 300 mg of wellbutrin & 40 mg of cymbalta. I am now coming off of the cymbalta (already off the wellbutrin) Lexapro (escitalopram) and Wellbutrin (bupropion) are antidepressant drugs used to treat major depression and anxiety. Lexapro belongs to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug class. Lexapro and Wellbutrin work differently in the body in treating depression and anxiety, however, they have some similar side effects

Experience with Wellbutrin? : SuperMorbidlyObese - reddi

All together now! I started on lexapro 10 mg in Jan 06, my depression and anxiety did not improve at all , actually even got so deep in the dark I had sudicial thoughts. I was also taking a lot of valium 10 mg on my bad days ( at work). The first of May I added Wellbutrin XL 100 mg. Within 2 days I was 100% better!! Location. California Republic. Sep 4, 2010. #24. ixchellian - I can't even walk past a cigarette while on Wellbutrin without becoming overcome with nausea. It is prescribed as Zyban for nicotine cessation, and with good reason. I have no idea as to the mechanism of why tobacco is so gross on Wellbutrin Reviewed Wellbutrin XL on 4/25/2021 been on it for 11yrs and tbh not sure it is working anymore. Dr's prescribed it to me initially to help control my ADHD symptoms along with helping to manage mild depression. Not sure if it's ever really helped with the ADHD but I can attest to the fact that within about 1-2wks I stopped crying as much, I was able to get up and function a little better

Wellbutrin -Bupropion - reddi

r/Wellbutrin_Bupropion - reddit

A weight loss of greater than 5 lbs. occurred in 28% of subjects receiving WELLBUTRIN. This incidence is approximately double that seen in comparable subjects treated with tricyclics or placebo. Furthermore, while 35% of subjects receiving tricyclic antidepressants gained weight, only 9.4% of subjects treated with WELLBUTRIN did Wellbutrin and Vyvanse. Magnolia62 posted: I am a 48 y.o. woman who has been diagnosed with ADD for about 6 years now. Before that I spent a lot of years in therapy for depression. I have taken Wellbutrin for about 10 years. I'm at 300 mgs. now. I think it works well for me, but have tried the generic several times with no success which is. What Is A Keto Diet For Weight Loss, 2019 Best Appetite Suppressant, Serotonin Affects Neurons Involved In Appetite And Pain Suppression, Is Mozzarella Cheese Good For Weight Loss, Guaranteed Fast Weight Loss, Best Way To Decrease Appetite, Wellbutrin Weight Loss Reddit, Plum Flower Herbal Dietary Supplements

Pin by Before & After Weight Loss on Male Weight Loss

Wellbutrin Weight Loss Review You Need To Be Careful

How effective is Wellbutrin on motivation/weight mgmt/sex

Wellbutrin is only prescribed by a doctor if the benefits outweigh the risks of side effects. Most people using Wellbutrin do not experience serious side effects. More severe side effects of Wellbutrin that should be reported to your doctor immediately include the following: Chest pains; Fainting; Unusual weight loss or gain; Memory loss; Tremor weight loss or gain, constipation, trouble sleeping, increased sweating, increased urination, itching or skin rash, strange taste in mouth, joint aches, muscle pain, dizziness, ringing in your ears, loss of interest in sex, or blurred vision. Tell your doctor if you experience serious side effects of Wellbutrin XL including: seizure (convulsions) May 6, 2004. #11. I have been on wellbutrin SR for about 3 weeks and I notice that I'm not hungry as much, and when I am, I get something to eat but about halfway through it suddenly becomes unappealing and I stop. I don't think I've lost any weight, but I can't think of anything other than the wellbutrin that is doing this My friend recommended me Wellbutrin and Ive been taking it for a week now. I notice a better energy. I no longer feel like I have cancer but I hope it will help me shed off some weight too. Has anybody taken Wellbutrin and lost weight and felt happier? Right now I'm on 150 mg and will increase it in a couple weeks Of the study participants, 6% lost more than 5 pounds while taking a placebo. 5 . Both weight loss and weight gain have been reported in studies of weight changes while taking Wellbutrin. You may experience weight loss as a side effect of the medication for reasons that are not directly related to the drug

Cymbalta kills my appetite, so it was funny to experience such a large one with the wellbutrin. I believe most people who have the loss of appetite side effect usually feel it right away when they start the WB. I have also heard of people who have increased appetite and/or weight gain on WB I wouldn't worry to much about the weight loss. I'm about 8 months into my treatment with Wellbutrin. I currently take 400mg daily, down from 450 a few months ago, and up from 300 daily when I first started it. I think I lost 5 or so lbs initially, and I have an active and strenuous job It was a long-term study that began in January 2006 and ended in October 2009. By the end of the study, the non-smokers who received Bupropion had achieved an average weight loss of 7.1 pounds.

Aciclovir Bnf Child » Buy Online No Prescription!

Wellbutrin (bupropion) is often prescribed as a supplement to other antidepressant medications, especially in the U.S. Discuss experiences and questions, including benefits, side-effects and withdrawal here Wellbutrin alone makes me too agitated and Celexa/Lexapro alone makes me too lethargic and numb, and yes, it kills my libido. But combining the 2 strikes a nice balance, and they seem to cancel out each other's side effects. Not entirely, but pretty well. Wellbutrin with Lex is a popular combination. weight loss etc. I cannot afford to lose. From what weight loss doctors have told me, phentermine is vastly superior to Wellbutrin ( bupropion ) for weight loss. At least one doctor has told me that as a weight loss drug, Wellbutrin does not work. Most doctors who I am familiar with would probably give phentermine plus Zonegran ( zonisamide ) rather than Wellbutrin ( bupropion ) plus. It has stimulant properties to help compulsive behavior and assist weight loss. Some people have tried to take this combos of Wellbutrin and Zoloft together. Wellbutrin and Zoloft is not your typical antidepressant because at some cases it does not induce fatigue and actually helps people to get out of bed, get in the shower and go out in the. Wellbutrin and Anxiety. In today's world many people are suffering from anxiety disorder so a better solution that many want to attain for the relief from this anxiety is that they wanted to go for a medication that can give them the relief that they wanted forever

How to Use Wellbutrin For Weight Loss & Who Should Use i

A side effect of Wellbutrin is weight loss. While not everyone experiences weight loss (and some patients may experience weight gain) it is important to be aware of this side effect before taking Wellbutrin. Weight loss has only been seen in nonsmokers Using Adderall For Weight Loss: An Insidious Strategy. Adderall is arguably the single most popular psychostimulant medication on the market. In addition to being a highly effective treatment option for ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder), it is also sometimes used to treat narcolepsy, and as an antidepressant augmentation strategy Benzodiazepines, non-benzodiazepine and melatonergic hypnotics, doxepin, and trazodone are weight neutral. Diphenhydramine may cause weight-gain and can be switched to a weight-neutral hypnotic if needed. Stimulants can cause varying degrees of weight loss and switching to atomoxetine or bupropion may reverse this problem Wellbutrin has been trialed as a weight loss aid and is unusual in being an antidepressant that contributes to weight loss rather than gain. 9 (bupropion showing more weight loss in trial than placebo) This is extremely important as people with bipolar disorder suffer from higher than normal rates of obesity and are up to 3 times more likely to. Wellbutrin is an antidepressant medication that has several on- and off-label uses. You may also see it referred to by its generic name, bupropion. Medications can affect people in different ways

Wellbutrin: 7 things you should know - Drugs

In the 3rd and 4th weeks after quitting Wellbutrin you may gain some weight. You could have more rebound depression which may be even worse than before. Depression symptoms might make things tough in regards to staying clean. You may crave the drug to help you in dealing with the symptoms. Some people begin taking another SSRI for treating the. Naltrexone HCl For Weight Loss: Affecting Factors Dosage. The amount of body mass that a patient loses during naltrexone weight loss treatment is directly related to the dosage. A large 100 mg ReVia dosage could be as much as 2 times more effective than a 50 mg dose. Moreover, it is also true that body mass loss occurs within a specific dosage. Wellbutrin isn't approved to help with weight loss. Although weight loss may happen as a side effect of the drug, Wellbutrin isn't approved for this use. However, bupropion (the active drug in. Posted 14 months ago (5/28/2020) 5. Rated for Weight Loss Report. I lost 40 pounds in four months - but I ate right, 16/8 intermittent fasted, and exercised 4/5 days a week while I did. This pill does a great job at curbing your appetite, sometimes where you will need to set a timer to eat, otherwise you'll forget

If an Antidepressant Makes You Thin While You Are Taking

How to lose belly fat after baby / how to lose weight fast

Wellbutrin has been trialed for use in ADHD, weight loss, and bipolar depression, but, so far, significant evidence only supports depression and smoking cessation.. Depression. Wellbutrin has been. The link between Wellbutrin and memory loss. In most cases, Wellbutrin is tolerated well by those who take it. It has the advantage of being less likely to cause weight gain or sexual side effects, both of which are more common with other antidepressants. Common side effects of Wellbutrin include headaches, dry mouth, and nausea

wellbutrin vs effexor adhd, wellbutrin opinie 2017, wellbutrin xl side effects reddit, wellbutrin sr reviews weight loss, wellbutrin ocular side effects, wellbutrin psychosis reddit, wellbutrin dry eyes go away, wellbutrin eyelid twitching, estrace external use; kemadrin buzz. The days I consumed less bread, pasta etc. my weight was balanced. If I gave in and had a pastry, the next day I would easily weigh 1 lbs more. And that 1 lbs would seem stuck for weeks, even months Adult dosage (ages 18-64 years) For depression and smoking cessation, Wellbutrin is typically taken in a 100-milligram (mg) dose three times daily (300 mg total). A doctor might start you at a.

Taking Two Stims - Wellbutrin and Vyvanse - Anyone Else

Wellbutrin requires to be taken consistently and at the best dosage suggested for the patient to produce the ideal result. Read More. Pharmacy Online 365. January 08, 2013 Posted by Someone . Prozac (fluoxetine) is an antidepressant medicine particularly meant for the procedure of problems triggered by the discrepancy of chemicals Any weight loss you may experience while taking Prozac may only be temporary and weight gain after the first few months may be possible. Wellbutrin is an atypical antidepressant that doesn't change serotonin levels in the brain. Rather, it uniquely alters other brain chemicals like noradrenaline and dopamine Find patient medical information for Wellbutrin oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings Using Wellbutrin And Nicotine Patch Together Most Effective Appetite Suppressant Pills, Using Wellbutrin And Nicotine Patch Together GESCO Healthcare [May 23 2021

Zantac for 6 year old order generic

Wellbutrin, also known by its generic name, bupropion, is an antidepressant that may also be used for management of depression in bipolar disorder. It is available in immediate release 75 and 100 mg tablets, sustained release 100 and 150 mg and 200MG Wellbutrin SR tablets, and extended-release 150 mg, 300MG and 450MG Wellbutrin XL formulations. Tag : why can't i lose weight, wellbutrin weight loss, weight loss quotes, amy schumer weight loss, robert costa weight loss, lena dunham weight loss, beth chapman weight loss, topamax weight loss, rick ross weight loss, thrive weight loss, essential oils for weight loss, boogie2988 weight loss, khloe kardashian weight loss, reddit weight loss, adele weight loss, metformin for weight loss.

Hunger Suppressant Foods Wellbutrin Mood Swings Reddit

Zhaxi Rob, why side effects weight wellbutrin side effects weight loss not go down with them Giacuo came over and squeezed a cheek every day. Is there really a matter of writing letters from the People s Political Consultative yoga with adr ene weight loss Conference Liu Laoma said, I just said that after the wellbutrin side effects weight loss topic is over, it will be over, no longer said Wellbutrin is one of the brand names for the antidepressant bupropion.This is a medication used to treat symptoms of major depressive disorder and reduce depression symptoms in people who have. Those taking Wellbutrin lost an average of 13 lbs (5.8 kg) in 12 weeks compared to 6 lbs (2.8 kg) in the placebo group. 57% of patients taking Wellbutrin lost 5% or more of their weight compared to only 28% in the placebo group. 1 Weight Loss Results 'Exciting, Promising' in Widely Used Drug for Depression and Smoking Cessation 05/20/1999. Naltrexone and Weight Loss. Naltrexone belongs to a class of drugs called opioid antagonists. It is used to treat alcoholism and opioid dependence by preventing the body from craving those substances. Naltrexone causes weight loss by reducing the amount of food you eat. It has decreased food intake by up to 30 percent in some individuals. This 3 day crash diet made reddit otc weight loss pill Temujin almost fainted Best Weight Loss Keto Pill slim down your body after learning the news. It can Lose Weight Doing Nothing fire starter fat burner be said that Hesar and Tiemuge did not die fire starter fat burner in the hands of Zamuhe this time, but died in the hands of Xixia Firearms